The Results are In!
Congratulations to everyone who entered this contest! You all are winners in our opinion!
Here are the final results for The Mosby Calendar Contest and the final positions they won. The first 12 dogs have won a full page in the calendar. This does not mean they are necessarily January for 1st, February for 2nd, March for 3rd., etc. We always have a few costume and seasonal photos that win and we need to use those photos accordingly.
Now, more good news…… because some of these votes were so very, very close we decided to have a calendar cover that shares 8 photos that didn’t win the first 12 spots. Here are the photos that will appear on the front cover: Demi, Tumble, Sasha, The Gang, Bella & Baby, Lucky, Turbo & Diesel!
The remainder of the dogs that received votes will be used as smaller photos throughout the calendar!
We thank you from the bottom of our hearts and thank you for helping us raise $5,000 in much-needed funds to help the next dog in need of critical medical care.
YOU AND YOUR DOGS ROCK!!!
1. Mollie’s Gang
3. The Four Amigos
5. Daisy Bernice
6. Maddie & Little Pup
8. Daisy & Sydney
10. Let’s Dance
13. The Gang
16. Bella & Baby
20. The Boys
22. Harley, Bella, Chatty Jack
25. Autumn, Huck & Marley
Vote for your favorite dog!
Your votes help The Mosby Foundation fulfill its mission of assisting critically sick, injured, abused and neglected dogs through financial support and public education.
How to Win:
- Beginning July 5, 2016 through Midnight, August 8, 2016 we accept votes.
- The votes are $1.00 per vote with a minimum of 5 votes. We post the results weekly once the voting begins.
- In August we tally the total votes and post the Top 12 vote getters. The Mosby Foundation chooses the calendar cover from all the dogs entered.
- It’s always a surprise and lots of fun!
How to Earn Votes:
- Encourage your friends, family, colleagues and strangers who lurk your Facebook page and Twitter accounts to vote.
- Each vote is equal to $1, with a minimum of 5 votes.
And remember IT’S ALL ABOUT THE DOGS!!